Sunday, January 07, 2007

Fabulous Forgeries (opening night 12JAN07) and Barry Robinson Theater and Fine Arts Center Show (opening night 19JAN07)


All,
I'm back from my vacation and have brought back Arkansas crystals. I went to the crystal mine in Mt. Ida, AR where my nephew Taz, Kat, Herschel and I dug crystals for a day. I have over 50 crystals on display along with my 20 peice one man show titled my soul on canvas at the Barry Robinson Theater and Fine Arts Center 4552 Princess Anne Rd. Virginia Beach, Va 23462. Opening night is Friday 19 JAN, 2007; 7pm till 9pm. All on this list are invited to come and I hope to see you there.



































Local friends and family on this list are also invited to the Artist Gallery for the Fabulous Forgeries show. The very popular annual exhibition and sale of works by artists who re-create paintings by the Great Masters, carry them a step further, or use a bit of humor in their re-creations..but humbly, giving homage to the Great Masters. A surprise visit from one of the Great Masters himself will present the People's Choice Awards. Opening reception is Fri., Jan. 12, 2007 from 6-9pm. Refreshments served. Friends of Bill W. coffee and tea will be served.

Here are my entries for this years show:

Iris Garden by Van Gogh
Oil on Canvas
31" x 39"

















Freedoms Golden Sunset
Oil on Canvas
32" X 48"






















This last peice will be on display at the Barry Robinson Theater and Fine Arts Center
Woman's Struggle for Freedom
(Brooke L.)
Oil on Canvas
31" X 39"


Sending Light
Don Watson










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home